Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I am a little behind in my posting, but today I wanted to share my March Parnassus Next subscription box with you. 


I have been looking forward to this box for awhile now. Parnassus Next is a monthly subscription box curated by the people of Parnassus Books in Nashville. Each month subscribers receive a brand new, hardcover, first edition “must-have” YA book, signed by the author. 

This month I received my first edition signed TSK, a book mark and a signed book plate.
ParnassusNext began in 2014 as a YA counterpart to the Parnassus’s Signed First Editions Club, making it the FIRST book subscription program exclusively for YA books. Over the years, their 27 selections have earned 55 starred reviews, 13 have gone on to become New York Times bestsellers, and several have won prestigious awards and citations. (meaning they are pretty good at selecting great books to be signed for your collection)

So what’s so cool about a first edition? It’s the first commercially published version of a book and represents the closest version of an author’s original intentions for a book. A signed first edition is usually the most valuable, collectible edition. 

Love this simple, yet beautifully packaged box! Thanks to @parnassusnext for sending it my way and adding this beautiful book to my collection.

Parnassus Next: $17 plus shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment