Sunday, October 9, 2016




Brittney Jenson
5/5 Stars



Solutions for Cold Feet (and Other Little Problems)
by Carey Sookocheff
48 Pages
Tundra Books (October 11, 2016)




This book was adorable.  It follows the story of a little girl and her various troubles from lost shoes, to getting caught in the rain, to dealing with a boring day.  She attempts a variety of solutions for each problem and each problem features her adorable dog in some way.

I thought it was a really cute, fun read.  The illustrations were simple and sweet and I love reading it with my three year old because I feel like it's a good way to encourage him to attempt to solve his own problems.  Like finding his shoes... the ones that are on the floor... right by his feet... please child look where I'm pointing... your big toe is touching your shoe... how can you not see it?!?! Lol.

Anyway, the book is cute, short and great for starting the very basics of problem solving.  I loved it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment