Monday, August 21, 2017




Distiller: Hikari Loftus
4.5/5 Stars



Rich People Problems (Book 3)
by Kevin Kwan
416 pages
Doubleday (May 23, 2017) 



The final book in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy! I didn’t even realize there was to be a third book until it was just about to come out! I don’t know why it was such news to me, but it was an amazing surprise because I loved the first two books. (Crazy Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend)


Probably by synopsis or brief description I wouldn’t really think these were my type of read, but I enjoyed all three immensely. We’re talking fashion, gossip, billions of dollars, and lots of drama. (I remember having to put the first two books down every now and again to get a little breather from some of the drama, but by the time we got to this book I was well groomed to take it all on and loved it. haha)

By the time you get to the third book in a set, there isn’t any point (in my mind) trying to give a synopsis because everything would be a spoiler. So I’ll just say that I’ve really enjoyed following the characters through their endless and maddening drama. I loved all the descriptions of food and fashion, and I especially loved finding out how the story ends for the characters I hated the most. bahaha.

This one started out slow for me, but was still enjoyable. Like I said, I like the characters and I like the writing and details, so it was no biggie for me. I didn’t read a synopsis so I wasn’t quite sure where it was going so I was just along for the ride. But THEN it really starts getting good and by the second half of the book I was flipping pages faster and faster as I went. 

These probably won’t be for everyone, (you will always know the full details of what everyone is wearing) but I love recommending these fun reads to people (China Rich Girlfriend was my favorite) and think they are great summer reads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment