Saturday, August 12, 2017




Distiller: Hikari Loftus
5/5 Stars


Strange the Dreamer
by Laini Taylor
  • 544 pages
  • Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (March 28, 2017)



This little lovely arrived in my Parnassus Next April box right when I was going through a slump, and I figured with all the great reviews going around about it, it might be just the thing to pull me out. 

You guys… this book is magic. I am enamored with Laini Taylor’s writing. This is my first of her books (even though I have several friends who constantly nag me about reading DOSAB, which I ordered after reading approximately 10 pages of this) Such subtle and beautiful poetry to her work.

This is fairytale and fable, magic and mystery, gods and men, lovers and war-makers, nightmare and dream. 

AND THIS IS ALSO TORTURE BECAUSE WHAT IS THAT ENDING! I have so many feelings right now and I’m bursting with curiosity. How will everything go in the following book? Ugh. What an amazing and terrible way to end a novel. 

Oh, I loved this book. I even loved the romance before I even noticed myself loving the romance. hahah. Sneaky sneaky Laini Taylor made me crave a romantic plot line. I can’t even! haha. 

This book truly possessed a dreamlike/dreamer quality and I obsessed with it. I need all the copies and all the editions. ha. 

I’ve got to stop now because I’m not sure I can continue without spoiling something and I suppose you get the general idea. 

Definitely definitely recommend this lovely. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment